The Plum Guide is on a mission to build the definitive collection of the world’s best homes. Through expert human curation and innovative tech, we’re taking a scientific and systematic approach to vetting every home in every city we open, and accepting only the top 1%. Like a modern Michelin Guide - but for homes.
We launched 3 years ago in London. Since then, we have grown 15-20% month on month; expanded to 12 cities; tested over 100,000 homes; developed a customer experience that’s returning the highest NPS scores in the hospitality sector; and are on track to reach over £25M in annualised sales. We are backed by some of the world’s top VCs and angel investors who have built many of the world’s most exciting companies of today. These include TransferWise, Citymapper, BuzzFeed, Appear Here, Graze, Depop, SoFarSounds, Marvel, GymBox, Threads, Second Home, Zoopla, LoveFilm, Secret Escapes and many more.
This year we closed a £14m Series B round of funding. Our focus for the next 12 months is on building an exceptional brand & customer experience; and maintaining hyper growth through an accelerated global rollout. This is where you come in.
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated and self-driven SEO Manager to join our Marketing team in London. The SEO Manager will be responsible for developing and driving the execution of our SEO strategy. In this role, the SEO Manager will identify key opportunities of growth, both technically as well as from a content standpoint, ensure best-in-class execution and own the revenue targets for the channel. Successful candidates will have a proven track record of achieving strong sustainable organic growth, unifying cross-functional teams, and growing an SEO program from the ground up.
What you’ll be up to:
- Develop market leading organic performance strategies
- Effectively use data and analytics to support strategic and tactical initiatives to guide the creation of the SEO product roadmap
- Perform technical SEO audits, identify issues and provide recommendations to drive growth as well as following up with a review of the implementation
- Be proactive in foreseeing technical SEO issues with new products, features or site-redesigns while in the ideation phase
- Define and prioritize how content activities benefit organic efforts with the content team
- Define SEO metrics to measure success in all activities related to content automation and user generated content
- Analyse performance metrics to find insights and develop a lateral thinking approach for new content opportunities
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Be an authority on SEO, providing support across multiple teams. Articulate requirements and how to best deliver value for the channel
- Build and manage relationships, manage stakeholders across the business
- An unparalleled learning opportunity, being coached and mentored by some of the best in the performance marketing space
- If we make our objectives happen, you will inevitably be one of the most sought out digital marketing talents in London
- Be an early team member of what we believe will be one of the most famous startups of the next 10 years
- Own stuff. A lot of stuff. You will have tons of responsibility and own your “projects”
- Competitive salary, based on level of experience
- Be part of a transparent and open culture: you will be part of discussions on tech, fund raising, product, global expansion and so on
- Be part of a passionate, friendly and transparent culture