Display Marketing Manager
The Plum Guide is on a mission to build the definitive collection of the world’s best homes. Through expert human curation and innovative tech, we’re taking a scientific and systematic approach to vetting every home in every city we open, and accepting only the top 1%. Like a modern Michelin Guide - but for homes.
We launched 3 years ago in London. Since then, we have grown 15-20% month on month; expanded to 12 cities; tested over 100,000 homes; developed a customer experience that’s returning the highest NPS scores in the hospitality sector; and are on track to reach over £25M in annualised sales.
We are backed by some of the world’s top VCs and angel investors who have built many of the world’s most exciting companies of today. These include TransferWise, Citymapper, BuzzFeed, Appear Here, Graze, Depop, SoFarSounds, Marvel, GymBox, Threads, Second Home, Zoopla, LoveFilm, Secret Escapes and many more.
We’ve just closed a £14m Series B round of funding. Our focus for the next 12 months is on building an exceptional brand & customer experience; and maintaining hyper growth through an accelerated global rollout. This is where you come in.
Currently Paid Search is our major acquisition channel, but we need to find more. Reporting into the Head of Performance Marketing, your role will be to grow our display marketing channel
You will have hit the ball out of the park if within 12 months of starting you have:
- Make display prospecting new customer acquisition channels that drives £750k incremental revenue a month at 20% cost of sale (calculated by cost / sales value)
- Grown display retargeting to achieve £500k incremental revenue a month
What you’ll be up to:
To bring the role to life, here are the kind of things you can expect to be doing:
- Launch and grow display prospecting channel
- Historically we have only done a minimal amount of display prospecting. Therefore you will be the main architect and strategist in launching and growing our display prospecting channel
- Manage and grow our retargeting channel
- Optimise our remarketing program with the aim to drive incremental revenue. We currently run remarketing on the Adroll, Google Display Network, Facebook and Instagram
- Develop a retargeting strategy & roadmap, leveraging audiences, creative & tech to deliver personalised campaigns across various media platforms
- Work with our in-house design team to deliver extraordinary creatives
- Execute top class reporting and analytics
- Create dashboards to monitor performance of our retargeting and new channels
- Set up and track incremental revenue generated from prospecting and retargeting campaigns
- Conduct complex data analytics to identify insights that will improve performance of your channels
- A couple of years experience in display prospecting and retargeting, with a track record of achieving hyper growth. You will be the go to person for all things display and retargeting related
- Be intensely passionate about data and analytics, with proven experience analysing large data sets.
- Have a Mathematics/ statistics based degree (or similar) from a top tier university.
- Hyper analytical and logical thinker
- Proactive and confident self learner: while you will be coached by some of the best, we are looking for people who are unafraid to try new things and teach themselves.
- Detail orientated
- Creative and have a strong sense of aesthetics - able to strike a balance between beautiful creative designs and performance
- Seriously ambitious: you are hungry to do well and learn quickly
- Super hard working
- Target driven and intensely commercial
- An unparalleled learning opportunity, being coached and mentored by some of the best in the performance marketing space
- If we make our objectives happen, you will inevitably be one of the most sought out digital marketing talents in London
- Be an early team member of what we believe will be one of the most famous startups of the next 10 years
- Own stuff. A lot of stuff. You will have tons of responsibility and own your “projects”
- Competitive salary, based on level of experience
- Be part of a transparent and open culture: you will be part of discussions on tech, fund raising, product, global expansion and so on
- Be part of a passionate, friendly and transparent culture
We are open to a wide range of profiles and backgrounds so if you’re unsure please apply.